Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 22 11:30:24 PST 2020

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 03:25:53PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:00:55 -0600
> "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't get it. Why even the mention of what religion they are? What the
> > hell does being Jewish have to do with anything,
>
> 	jooism isn't just a sick variety of theocratic totalitarianism. It's a tribalist racist supremacist political doctrine. The fact that non human garbage like the rothschilds, soros, goldman-sucks, greenspan, and a long list of other jew criminals are jew isn't just an 'irrelevant' 'religious' 'detail', let alone a 'random coincidence'

So it is evident that Judaism provides a foundation/framework to those imbibed with it, which leads to certain versions of what some call 'success in this world'.

Those who seek that type of success perhaps ought investigate those foundations and report back, since no pithy single line slur can ever hope to enlighten those who seek to better themselves, let alone their world.

I claim no innocence in the "mintain objectivity" department either...

Just as a hazarded throw: tribal loyalty, pragmatic approaches to survival and thrival (e.g. wealth), it seems certain basic tenets leading to somewhat effective individual humans, and no doubt plenty more.

Perhaps we should stop with the lazy epithets and slurs, and do the work to better ourselves - perhaps "steal the good bits"….