Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 22 10:25:53 PST 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:00:55 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> I don't get it. Why even the mention of what religion they are? What the
> hell does being Jewish have to do with anything,

	jooism isn't just a sick variety of theocratic totalitarianism. It's a tribalist racist supremacist political doctrine. The fact that non human garbage like the rothschilds, soros, goldman-sucks, greenspan, and a long list of other jew criminals are jew isn't just an 'irrelevant' 'religious' 'detail', let alone a 'random coincidence'

> except for possible
> justification of anti-Semitic slurs when correlated with (perceived) wealth?

	speaking of shills, quinn is yet another jew-fascist shill.

	and speaking of jew crimes, the invasion of palestine by anglo-US-jew nazis deserves a mention I think, as well as all the crimes against humanity that the jews commited and commit in palestine.

	crimes for which shills like quinn are fully morally responsible.

> I don't get it.

	hopefully now you 'get it'.