Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:21:44 PST 2020

https://alt-market.us/now-is-the-time-for-americans-to-rebel-against-lockdowns-mask-laws-and-forced-vaccination/
The new symbol of Tyranny.

https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/ecohealth-alliance-orchestrated-key-scientists-statement-on-natural-origin-of-sars-cov-2/
https://usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Biohazard_FOIA_Maryland_Emails_11.6.20.pdf

https://www.aier.org/article/does-science-really-demand-that-bars-and-restaurants-close/

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/11/18/new-york-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-cuomos-thanksgiving-covid-order-n1155577
This has nothing to do with “virus fatigue,” it’s a common-sense
rebellion against insanity.
And as a Sheriff with a law degree I couldn’t in good faith attempt to
defend it Court, so I won’t
The time has passed when grasping politicians can use the public
health crisis to impose unconstitutional restrictions on citizens.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anni_Cyrus/status/1269680669325766657
Systematic Racism or politically motivated BS???
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ7P1pdWAAAqJx9.jpg
"FOX: Health experts support anti-police protests
As public health advocates, we do not condemn these
gatherings as risky for covid-19 transmission...
this should not be confused with a permissive stance on
all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."

Dictator @NYGovCuomo goes nuts after a reporter asks him a simple
question about school closures in NY. pic.twitter.com/C9ekSMF1io

"Chief Health Officer Professor Nicola Spurrier explained that the
reason for the recently imposed six-day lockdown is the fact that
"this particular strain has had certain characteristics"...
Authorities have traced the local outbreak to a [Corona Pizza] shop.
We can't help but wonder if public health officials might be playing
up the strain angle to coax people into obeying the state's six day
lockdown."