USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:19:48 PST 2020

US tries to find a path... and with footage from all sides, expect
documentary movies sometime next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKwHjun8oog Walters and Trump: The 30
Year Story of Two Hot Lovers Playing Hard to Get ;)

While recounts, partisan refusals to certify on merit, court papers
being filed, homeless being paid $2 and a smoke in CA for ballot
harvesting sigs, memory sticks and boxes of ballots and thousands of
votes still magically [dis]appearing, videos inside counting houses
showing scenes that would make real opensource auditors cringe and
puke, fired and threatened employees, opposition candidates declaring
false elect and office status, lockdown czars caught out and without
masks, censorship, lawyers talking smack, and more... on all the usual
twitter links...

Alex Jones Infowars, Enrique Tarrio Proud Boys, and America First
are in Georgia State Capitol with BG on the scene...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1329128653809213443
https://mobile.twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1329152872773259265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r148jhMWi_A

https://mobile.twitter.com/Black_C_Patriot
https://mobile.twitter.com/america1stwomen
https://mobile.twitter.com/womenfortrump
https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyKremer/
In some places in this country, you can be jailed for having extra
people over for Thanksgiving But you can have more ballots/votes
than people and it’s okay. This is not the America in which I want to live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1328440291788009475
Event: Big March planned for Georgia Senate Election
Atlanta GA State Capitol Saturday November 21 2020
https://trumpmarch.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MarchForTrump

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1328810296232722435
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/StopTheSteal
https://stopthesteal.us/
https://teapartypatriots.org/
I called elections officials in Georgia to ask whether the election night
numbers OR the recount numbers will be officially counted for the
election. Officials told me they will only certify election night numbers,
even if the numbers do not match.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1328400759948513280
Event: Massive March planned for Electoral College Vote
Washington DC Saturday December 12 2020
https://trumpmarch.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MarchForTrump
Two days before the Electoral College Delegation meets in DC we will
#MarchForTrump!
Unlike the last one in DC, this march has lots of lead time to
plan and should be much bigger, though weather may impede.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3x6dWordP8 Bye Bye Antifa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXGvgE7HTQ In 2020, everyone, even
the Pres, drinks a bit of snakeoil, lol

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawsuit-claims-15000-voters-in-nevada-also-voted-outside-the-state_3583326.html
https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/nov-17-doc-2.pdf

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-men-charged-8000-ballot-applications

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-chris-krebs-fired-out-of-his-lane-dhs-official
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al-jazeera-paid-thousands-to-georgia-senate-candidate-jon-ossoffs-company-records-show
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-election-officials-cancel-meeting-wayne-certification-vote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kelly-loeffler-secretary-of-state-resign-uncounted-ballots-election-georgia
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-senate-debate-loeffler-warnock-perdue-refuses-ossoff-showdown

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newsom-latest-democratic-politician-to-flout-own-coronavirus-guidelines
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-orwellian-thanksgiving-mandates-coronavirus-pandemic

Charity still works, so there's hope, and example of what could
be achieved together without the this mess of governments...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/thousands-line-up-outside-texas-food-bank-ahead-of-thanksgiving