Use of assassinphone's recommended

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 15:42:20 PST 2020

Its just silly to say Hackers alone created the basis for AP

I'm not interested in defending something that is obviously just a way
to throw dirt on a community mostly unrelated to it..."  - Karl

Jim didn't object violently when I called APster ' the social hack of the century ' .

So I'm not throwing dirt on any hackerspace community.

I thought it was obvious - I was throwing dirt on a traitor to the hacker cause.

Mitnick was wild - until he went to work for Quantico.

And many great discoveries are co-discoveries - even if Hanson's work was top-secret.