Use of assassinphone's recommended

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 22:09:40 PST 2020

I went to see Wizard of Oz as part of a double feature with a Tarzan movie. But I didn't want to see anything else

after that.  Only other early movie to jolt me like that was ' Hard Days Night ' with the Beatles. That was like an

early Parkour movie.  Anyway I grew up to be a robotic ax-man so maybe they'll build a statue of me in this

town, one day!   Wonder if TOTO is a friend of Dorothy's?  CJ?

This could be a great new C-punk Porn movie.  The three musketeer punks do cameo's as a scarcrow, lion and tin-man.

We sell autographed pictures.  DVD's.  Copies of summons.