typical of agents

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 15 13:35:10 PST 2020

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:40:12 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> call fellow c-punks ' agents ' without providing one shred of  evidence.

	you of course provided the evidence :

	1) you used the 1000% statist term 'hate speech' to refer to common sense commentary on the fucking joos(marx included). And whined about 'antisemitism' (LMAO!!!)

	2) you're pushing the highly idiotic 'narrative' according to which 'technology' will 'free' humanity. I think a honest cpunk would be WAY more careful with his opinions on the value of 'technology' (the sensible view is the exact opposite of Jim Bell's technofascit position).

	the rest of your posts are somewhat harder to clasify but they don't counter the stuff mentioned above.  I'll give you some more rope though....

> Bad faith bearing of false-witness doesn't get much worse.
>
> You'll pay for that, I promise youse.

	lawl