TIM " Mongo " May cheated and defrauded c-punks from 1995 onwards

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 13 21:04:50 PST 2020

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003

And so while three c-punks were jailed, with APster being mentioned in their persecutions, fat cat, Tim May, just kept

preening, posing and posturing as some sort of ' anarchist ' punk.  This is handwashing and social-distancing taken to

radical extremes of misanthropy. And, yes, it firmly qualifies as fraud - even if very few were taken in.

" No solidarity for the enemies of solidarity ' could be carved on his tomb.  He cheated this list like I knew he would.

I told youse he was trouble - I said he was no-good.  Late 2001 - 19 long years ago.  Dead rat.