Crypto-anarchy institute in Prague warned

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 13 15:44:27 PST 2020

Cease and desist letter posted at my blog ( pro2rat Diaspora )
The purely crypto-mafia approach - as practiced by parallel Penis weenies in Prague - amounts
to Bakunin's " Freedom with anarchism is privilege and injustice ' so I'm putting them on notice
to change their name to ' Cyber-Liberty ' if they want to carry on with all that Randite-Paultard
crap as embodied by the likes of G. Zucco.
Get off our crypto-anarchist lawn. ..'
They have one Friedman Unit to comply. To continue to operate means a steady commitment
 to full-spectrum crypto-anarchism of which APster is a key part along with stronger and better links to trad anarchism.