Crypto-anarchy Institute in Prague warned

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 13 15:53:03 PST 2020

Bakunin's " Freedom with anarchism is privilege and injustice '  should read Bakunin's "
Freedom without anarchism is privilege and injustice '

Fraudian slip.  Mah bad. I spoke with Gramps and caught Alzeimers.

Now I just noticed Bat-shit Crazy call Btc a piece of shit so he's filtered.  C-punks without skin
in the game are naked eunuchs that went deaf, dumb and blind ten years ago.
Soon we should be able to filter these disgusting creatures to get stiff with Mong in his
Corralitos crypt.  Bring on the APster justice system!