Jamesd's strange love for the genocidal dictator of MARXIST Communist China

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 12 21:35:39 PST 2020

Why do you say I love Mao with zero evidence?
Oh, that's right. You're a world famous liar.
But I suppose all liars tell the truth sometimes.  Such as the recovering Trotskyite, James A. donald's deep and loving
admiration for Marxist Communist dictators, like Deng and Xi.
The cypherpunk circle of eunuchs like to sit around talking about anything rather than online assassination markets.
And after a quarter of a century of this gasbagging and timewasting their own death starts to look good, I guess.