Batshit-crazy STASI nazbol racks up some lies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 12 22:17:11 PST 2020

I'll let other decide whose lying to this list the most and how much hate-speech they want to entertain in the shitty
Nazi,  Tim Mongo May tradition.  Say somethimg once - why say it again?
As for successful APster markets, I  consider them a great success as a radical tool for civil-disobedience so long as
they a) provoke ridiculous cop over-reactions - such as we saw with Jim, CJ and myself, and than a mild success...
b) so long as they are seriously considered by the pentagon ( PAM FutureMaps 2003 ) and
c) Provoke a chickenshit, yellow, craven coward...like Timothy C. May, to bet against Paul Wolfowitz, and
d) are tolerated by LEO's and/ or have cases thrown out of court. " Stiffs " dotcom appears to have been going as long
as APster itself.
But I'm happy to have grossly dishonest cretinous Nazbol 'cypherpunks'  judge their success when the inevitable '
revolutions eat their young ' phase begins.  They will be the first to know, I promise you.