Batshit-crazy STASI nazbol racks up some lies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 12 21:25:08 PST 2020

" moral value "  That's a good one actually.  I'll pay that.  I infer that on your planet moral value comes from spewing non-stop lies and stupid hate-speech on the technofascist internet.
Lies such as Jew-hater, Karl Marx, was a Jew.
That 'antisemitism ' is a term only used by ' Joo ( sic) fascists ".
And that a c-punk who was jailed for his crypto-anarchist beliefs is an agent. No LEO evidence provided.
Who needs CoinTelPro, when you've got this dipshit govt-agent-Truther!?
But I'll be fair. I'll be generous. I'll make this Batshit-crazy Nazbol Turd a proffer. If he stops telling lies about me then
I'll stop telling the truth about him.