Batshit-crazy STASI nazbol racks up some lies

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 12 21:54:44 PST 2020

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 05:25:08 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> spewing non-stop lies

	name one lie I spewed.

> and stupid hate-speech on the technofascist internet.

	'hate-speech' - whahahahah - son, you made my day. You're using the worst kind of anti-free-speech, statist jargon while posing as...what are you even posing as?

> Lies such as Jew-hater, Karl Marx, was a Jew.

> That 'antisemitism ' is a term only used by ' Joo ( sic) fascists ".

	it is.

> And that a c-punk who was jailed for his crypto-anarchist beliefs is an agent.

	who are you talking, exactly?

ps: tell us again  why is it that you're not running a very successful 'assasination market'? You don't have enough money to pay your retardphone bill? Or what else is your problem? =)