How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:52:02 PST 2020

Many of us have ways to make the world right,
but so long as our actions can be predicted, it doesn't seem easy to
pursue them, and pursuing them may have consequences.

This situation is well understood by something or someone, however.
That's demonstrable in the prediction.

It looks to me like we have at least 2 or 3 layers of this propaganda
flow control, some new, some old.  Huge world impacts by people who
don't believe peace is possible, and have acted on that immensely.

Does anyone have advice on what software developers can do during this
time, to help the situation?

Personally, I have no idea how to communicate with people who refuse
to harm anyone, to work on solutions with them.