Re re 2012

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 8 17:04:12 PST 2020

If there is any testable variation then the best estimate we have for it should make that test regime easier; yes?
Now what I find most significant about these three papers is the specifically cryptographic approach. Your mileage may vary.
Maybe Jim, or fellow cypherpunk revolutionists can drill down with ' Professor Google "  and find some earlier examples using crypto to probe quantum-physics &/or cosmology.
Its would be a huge boost for cryptoanarchy were the TOE ( or GUT - grand unified theory ) be discovered to be based on what looks more and more ( Sear " Wheeler, H. Pagels, S. Lloyd " ) like a public-key-encryption universe.  No string theory below us - above us only ...anything!
If any Indymedia - smelling-cat style guerrilla journo's are lurking, I'd also appreciate a work up on the good professor Rhodes. I would do it myself but I'm no spring chicken any more and have had four operations since I was last here around 2003.
Yrs in anarchist revolution
Grumpy old man
Matt