Seems like old times

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 10:08:17 PST 2020

On 07/11/2020 10:01, professor rat wrote:

Welcome back, I think...

> Deer Punks!
>
> Whats the Rumpus!
>
> I bring good tidings about the spread of cryptoanarchy to the edges of
> the known universe and even Australia. Professor Charles K. Rhodes, a
> most well-qualified and distinguished senior physics professional, has
> published several papers every cypherpunk revolutionist ( all three of
> us ) will want to know about. Search on his name and the dates 2003,
> 2010 and 2012. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

I don't know which 2012 paper you refer to.

If you expect to find anything cryptographic about the 2003 and 2010
papers (other than the word cryptographic in their titles) you will be
disappointed.

Nor is there any trace of cryptoanarchy.

They do use finite fields, as do some cryptographic methods; but finite
fields are not necessarily cryptographic, and in this case there is
nothing cryptographic about them.

(also I think they are bollocks, and more reminiscent of Archimedes
Plutonium than any kind of "proper" science, but YMMV)

Peter Fairbrother