Seems like old times

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 7 02:01:51 PST 2020

Deer Punks!

Whats the Rumpus!

I bring good tidings about the spread of cryptoanarchy to the edges of the known universe and even Australia. Professor Charles K. Rhodes, a most well-qualified and distinguished senior physics professional, has published several papers every cypherpunk revolutionist ( all three of us ) will want to know about. Search on his name and the dates 2003, 2010 and 2012. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Now 2021 marks my 20th anniversary here so I may resume some semi-blogging here this time next year. Unless youse have something I should know about. Like jamesd was accidently pushed under a bus. Something like that. Check out " Blockchain code" and " crypto-anarchy game’ on Amazon for a cheap laugh at the Nazbol imbeciles expense. Best wishes to JDB and CJ. We finally pulled through. I knew we could do it.

Congrats to all the warriors. Youse were righteous.

Yours in anarchist revolution - MST ( Matt Taylor, Professor rat , Proffr, Mattd, Matthew X, Butt Darling )