Outcompeting Blockchains: using a global store to replace lengthy chain histories

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:02:59 PDT 2020

Freenet's biggest issue is it only handles small files.  It struggles
because most effort is invested in anonymity instead of capacity.  Would it
work to provide a socks-proxy to something with bigger capacity and move
anonymity concerns towards improving or replacing Tor?

Punk-S my e-mails to you are bouncing, is that normal for you?