Cryptocurrency: -- The New Social Contract

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue May 26 12:45:07 PDT 2020

On Tue, 26 May 2020 09:31:52 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other. at protonmail.com> wrote:

> You don't need to sell free software to a free software advocate.

	LMAO!!!

	"I do share the code with devs for specific patches under NDA."

	NDAs??? Yeah, nothing says free software like your little NDAs...

	" this particular project is a seed for something bigger that requires funding. While looking my way through investors I must not disclose the sources because having a 'secret' in my pocket sort of helps in accessing funds."

	Right, you're a 'free software' advocate who wants to make some money off closed source software and 'trade secrets'.