Cryptocurrency: -- The New Social Contract

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Tue May 26 13:01:31 PDT 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:39 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 May 2020 09:31:52 +0000
> "other.arkitech" other. at protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > You don't need to sell free software to a free software advocate.
>
> LMAO!!!
>
> "I do share the code with devs for specific patches under NDA."
>
> NDAs??? Yeah, nothing says free software like your little NDAs...
>
> " this particular project is a seed for something bigger that requires funding. While looking my way through investors I must not disclose the sources because having a 'secret' in my pocket sort of helps in accessing funds."
>
> Right, you're a 'free software' advocate who wants to make some money off closed source software and 'trade secrets'.

No mate, you get it wrong.

1.- I am making a living with this project.
2.- Whoever is paying me he does it to get it conducted to businesses, which is fine to me, is not happy with free software, and I respect it.
3.- In the business, privative world, it is normal to exchange NDA's. That's a given.
4.- As soon as I get funding to create the "open-source" branch I will, as a free software enthusiast, start the community. But not before, do I don't upset the man who is making it possible to develop the system. Who is aware since the beginning of the intention, but kindly asked me to wait to release the sources until the product is more mature, giving him time to sell it as a privative platform based on licences.
That's contextual to help understand.
So to me is fine both worlds and they will co-exist.

Now, if you don't like, I would kindly ask you to just manifest that you don't like it. But don't cross the line of being a gentleman because it does not help neither me nor to you.

I suggest you to change your prejudices you invented about my product, and start either just ignoring with respect or looking at it as an opportunity to learn about new approaches to cryptocurrencies.

The network is there, the invitation to participate and the opportunity to join a genesis of a new system that could potentially make it is there.

If you have any reservation regarding working for money I just ask you to respect other perspectives of life instead of distorting the facts. I'd also ask you to think twice about it because what do we all do for a living? mostly working on making money. right?

Just leave it with me. I am not a privative software person. the system will be published GPL, of course.

Thanks for getting back to your concerns about my tech or about my coherency. Perhaps this one could make you change your mind...

Let me know