Cryptocurrency:

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon May 25 19:18:56 PDT 2020

On Tue, 26 May 2020 02:01:48 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

> If I am scammer your a troll, all said.

	nope, you are a scammer.

> I can think otherwise If I notice a change in your attitude towards new technology.

	I suggest you go peddle your scam somewhere else. The 'market' for shitcoins(like yours) is very vast. As Karl said, there are ~1500 shitcoins/scams. Yours will fit in perfectly.

> By default I do what you do with me, I just ignore you.

	exactly what should be done with a scammer like you who has some 'secret method' protected by 'NDAs'....to run his little raspberry botnet (oops, yes, that's what's your project is...a botnet with 'borrowed' nodes...)