Flu Thread

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon May 18 12:56:01 PDT 2020

On Mon, 18 May 2020 15:11:12 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 18, 2020, 2:51 PM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 18 May 2020 08:19:58 -0400
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > These mutual aid anarchists and other supporters of aiding those
> > > at-risk from coronavjrus
> >
> >         are US military agents
>

> I don't understand why you are saying that.  Do you mean it literally?

	well, I'd assume that a few of them are infiltrators so yes literally govt agents. But I was referring to the majority of bona fide "mutual aid anarchists"....who are playing into the hands of govcorp, by believing the fascist flu PSYOP.

	I'd expect anarchists who actually want to go against the state to NOT believe government propaganda, including the current flu scare.

>  Do they threaten you?

	Nah. I'd consider them allies...if they didn't look like controlled opposition.