The AP Dream -- Re: [PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 6 02:10:14 PDT 2020

On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 10:45:56AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Fri, May 01, 2020 at 04:45:34PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Fri, 1 May 2020 17:50:40 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > On a global scale, comparing Whites, Blacks and Yellows, the Whites are the minority.
> >
> > 	and yet they have invaded and enslaved all the world.
>
> I get that you feel quite enslaved by Whites and are a little upset by this - even though it is your Spanish ancestors who did this a few generations back.
>
> And the "institution of slavery itself" as we know goes back to your Hebrew roots.
>
> It's a bitter pill to swallow.
>

> > 	Guess what? Whites are the worst scum on the planet, morally considered. But you already knew that right? As a putin-trump jew-kristian cocksucker and white supremacist you know pretty well the white game.
>
> As suggested, embrace your inner n.gger and go back to Kenya - there are pockets of real anarchy there I've heard.
>
> And you're basically free to slaughter Whites and Christians with your fellow Blacks, so there you can probably live, if it not in fullness then at least a part of your AP dream ...

In China there is one political party, the CCP/ Chinese Communist Party, of which you are a compulsory life member if you were born in China.

There are only 2 rules of the CCP:

 1) The first rule of the CCP is, you do not publicly talk about the CCP except in the utmost glowing terms.

 2) The second rule of the CCP is "refer to rule 1."

At least one ex-Chinese national, 37 year old Dr. Bing Liu, recent Research Assistant Professor in Computational & Systems Biology a the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, forgot to read the CCP memo about exercising any of those pesky "Western" human rights, in particular the right to talk publicly and freely about your university research on coronavirus.

Dr. Liu "was found shot multiple times in the head, neck and torso around Noon on Saturday. Nothing was stolen from the townhouse and there was no forced entry".  Dr. Liu "was someone whom we all liked very much, a very gentle, very helpful, kind person, very generous."

Dr. Liu is 2020's Tianenmen-esque "Tank Man", albeit murdered in the USA rather than in China.

Dr. Liu's assistant, Hao Gu, 46, "was found dead in a car approximately 100 yards away of what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot."  Yeah "self inflicted", hint hint.

   Researcher On Cusp Of COVID-19 Breakthrough Killed In Bizarre Murder-Suicide
   https://www.zerohedge.com/health/researcher-cusp-covid-19-breakthrough-killed-bizarre-murder-suicide

      A University of Pittsburgh researcher working on a coronavirus project was fatally shot on Saturday at his home in Ross Township, while associate Hao Gu, 46, was found dead in a car approximately 100 yards away of what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot.

      The researcher, 37-year-oild Bing Liu, was found shot multiple times in the head, neck and torso around Noon on Saturday. Nothing was stolen from the townhouse and there was no forced entry, according to the Post Gazette. He worked in the college's department of computational and systems biology at the Pitt School of Medicine.

      "Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications," the department announced in a written statement, adding "We will make an effort to complete what he started in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence."

      Liu's expertise was developing computational models, simulation and analysis techniques to study the dynamics of biological systems - in some cases using machine learning techniques to understand cellular processes, according to his bio.

      He was described as an outstanding teacher and mentor.

      "He was a very talented individual, extremely intelligent and hard-working," said the head of his department, Ivet Bahar. "He has been contributing to several scientific projects, publishing in high-profile journals. He was someone whom we all liked very much, a very gentle, very helpful, kind person, very generous."

      "We are all shocked to learn what happened to him. This was very unexpected," she added.

         ...Mr. Liu has co-authored 30-plus publications, including four in 2020. Ms. Behar said he had just begun research on the novel coronavirus.

         “He was just starting to obtain interesting results," she said. "He was sharing with us, trying to understand the mechanism of infection, so we will hopefully continue what he was doing.”’ -Post Gazette

      "His loss will be felt throughout the entire scientific community," said the university in a statement.

      The motive in the shooting is unknown and the investigation is ongoing. A formal ruling from the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office regarding the cause and manner of Gu's death is pending, according to the report.

As mentioned by some rando, there are regimes and there are regimes.  Choose wisely.

[To beat him to the punch, the Z.g would probably add with black glee "Now THAT's livin' the AP dream!".]