[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri May 1 17:45:56 PDT 2020

On Fri, May 01, 2020 at 04:45:34PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 1 May 2020 17:50:40 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On a global scale, comparing Whites, Blacks and Yellows, the Whites are the minority.
>
> 	and yet they have invaded and enslaved all the world.

I get that you feel quite enslaved by Whites and are a little upset by this - even though it is your Spanish ancestors who did this a few generations back.

And the "institution of slavery itself" as we know goes back to your Hebrew roots.

It's a bitter pill to swallow.

> 	Guess what? Whites are the worst scum on the planet, morally considered. But you already knew that right? As a putin-trump jew-kristian cocksucker and white supremacist you know pretty well the white game.

As suggested, embrace your inner n.gger and go back to Kenya - there are pockets of real anarchy there I've heard.

And you're basically free to slaughter Whites and Christians with your fellow Blacks, so there you can probably live, if it not in fullness then at least a part of your AP dream ...