KGB propaganda - Re: On the need for banks

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon May 4 15:46:40 PDT 2020

On Mon, 4 May 2020 17:23:19 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > And how does one "buy" them?
> >
> >         tell us about the Supreme Powers of the joo god marcos
>
> I guess that means you ran out of ideas,

	No, it means I'm not paying attention to your idiotic questions. If you think you have a point to make, go ahead and make it. Your asking questions as if you had something to teach (i.e. socratic method) is...a bad joke.

> so let me tell you about GOD
> then.  S/He's not all-powerful, otherwise the flood would have never
> occurred.

	your joo god "caused the flood" and exterminated virtually all life on the planet...according to your insane mythology of course.

> And, by the way, it is easy to cover the earth with water:
> just lower the land by 5 miles.  The Truth is more complicated and has
> to do with the fact that reality isn't a classical object, for the
> sake of theorists.
>
> It's not a Jew GOD, either, antisemite.

	what do you mean, you piece of joo fascist shit?

> By definition, GOD created
> Jew and Gentile alike.  S/He just preferred those who are loyal.  Fair
> or oppressive?

	thanks for playing  - you are as insane as I expected you to be =)