Tracing COVID-19 cases with Google Timeline?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Mar 23 15:43:08 PDT 2020

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:41:30 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Israel passes emergency law to use mobile data for flu contact tracing
>

> >   Can you explain what that means in terms of libertarianism and cypherpunk principles?

	Since Jim has obviously failed to do what I asked, I'll do it myself :

	isreal is a highly fascist theocracy and what they are doing is a textbook example of political manipulation to invent an 'emergency'  and 'justify' an even wider power grab.

	So from the point of view of libertarianism the state isn't obv 'justified', the hysteria isn't justified and the statist 'conclusion' - more surveillance - isn't 'justified'.

	Now, from a cypherpunk point of view, surveillance is an especially repugnant attack and threat to individuals, and yet we have dear Jim peddling 'voluntary' google-nsa-mossad surveillance...