Chelsea Manning Is Ordered Released from Jail

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 13 02:31:17 PDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 01:48:42AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On 3/12/20, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/us/politics/chelsea-manning-released-jail.html
>
> https://twitter.com/DefendAssange/status/1238229231089393677
>
> > A Federal District Court judge overseeing the matter, Anthony J.
> > Trenga, said that he also dismissed on Thursday the grand jury that
> > Ms. Manning was refusing to testify before after finding that its
> > business had concluded.
> >
> > "The court finds that Ms. Manning's appearance before the grand jury
> > is no longer needed, in light of which her detention no longer serves
> > any coercive purpose," Judge Trenga wrote.
>
> http://www.medievalwarfare.info/torture.htm
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crushing_(execution)
> https://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-brutal-execution-methods/
> https://from-bedroom-to-study.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-terrible-torture-of-pressing-penance.html
> https://people.ucls.uchicago.edu/~snekros/Salem%20Journal/People/ElbertD.html
>
> Moar weight they shall say!
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture
> https://twitter.com/NilsMelzer/status/1238086155205324800
>
> Long due time "governments" recognize when someone says
> they won't talk. That's a human right, and a freedom exemplar.
> Highly informative and confirmative expose that abusive thugs
> known as "governments" step to such pointless stripping of
> social contact in solitary kidnapping, banning comms with
> lawyers and friend support, poor food and healthcare, stealing
> money and property, no bail, and mental and physical torture to
> the point of suicide and martyrdom. Fucking shame on them.
> Doing any of that grossly tilted bullshit to anyone is a crime
> in almost every book on the planet, and a crime regardless.
> You would be arrested and prosecuted were you to do it to someone.
> Manning and Assange NEVER did such harm to anyone.
> These political persecutions and witch trials against those who've
> done nothing but expose and embarrass GovCorp must end.
> Prosecute these criminals in governments and shut them down.
>
> Go Chelsea!
>
> #FreeAssange
>
> https://twitter.com/xychelsea
> https://twitter.com/assangedefense
>
> Chelsea should not pay these Govt extortionists one penny
> of their "fines", and they should be prosecuted for theft if
> they try to take anything from her.

Aye, da, and yes!

And more so, Assange, and Manning, each deserve some serious reparations for the respective witch hunts against them - Assange's case which is yet to resolve, and the very recent Manning matter whereby the empire attempted to coerce her and break her will by imprisonment, grand jury, indefinite time period of incarceration, etc - "cruel and unusual punishments" and in the case of Manning, AFTER she had been pardoned - nothing but a vindictive empire-arse covering exercise to bring a chilling effect against anyone considering emulating Assange or Manning, and to break Manning's will and to break her loyalty to not testify against Assange.

Speaking of conscience and conscientious objection ...

Did I mention "conscience"?

Manning now free - again, after a ridiculous and (up to now) indeterminate or rather indefinite (i.e. infinite) detention, AFTER being pardoned, and soon Assange (we surely hope - and pray, for those who ack consciousness far beyond mere human).

Thank you Manning.

Thank you Assange.

You are each heroes of righteousness, for which we are individually and collectively grateful.