US Elections 2020: Democrats Reveal GunGrab plan via Biden in Detroit [for later Oppression]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:24:30 PDT 2020

https://www.foxnews.com/media/worker-confronted-biden-auto-plant-guns-fox-friends
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6140441373001
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6140317223001
https://twitter.com/gbtiepolo1/status/1237396463388372993
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/11/joe-biden-is-ignorant-and-dishonest-about-guns-just-like-the-media/

People's man Jerry Wayne...
"I also asked him how he wanted to get the vote of the working man
when a lot of us, we wield arms. We bear arms and we like to do that.
And if he wants to give us work and take our guns, I don't see how he
is going to get the same vote,"
"It was a little bit disturbing to see that a politician wants to take
away my right to defend myself," Wayne told the "Friends" hosts.
"He doesn't need to touch anybody's weapon at all. What we need to do
is we need to concentrate on teaching people how to respect firearms
and how to use them – not take them away," he advised.
"Yeah, I thought I was pretty articulate and respectful. I didn't try
to raise any feathers and he kind of just went off the deep end,"
Wayne explained.
"He wants to be the president now. You are a candidate. You work for
the American people. And, if you can't understand that then you don't
deserve to have a leg in this race."
Wayne said it was an "absolute privilege and an honor" to be the voice
of America on guns.
"This is a right that we need to protect with our heart and soul," he
concluded. "It's not to be infringed."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/11/joe-biden-is-ignorant-and-dishonest-about-guns-just-like-the-media/
"the auto plant worker’s remark that triggered the exchange was a
straightforward statement of fact: “You are actively trying to
diminish our Second Amendment rights and take away our guns.” Any
plain reading of Biden’s proposed gun control policies—like banning
AR-15s, the most popular gun in America—is consistent with that
statement."
"the man accurately references comments Biden made at rally on March 2
while accepting the endorsement of Beto O’Rourke. Biden said, “I’m
going to guarantee this is not the last you’ve seen of this guy,”
referring to O’Rourke. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem
with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”
How else can one interpret that except as an endorsement of gun
confiscation? After all, it was O’Rourke who in a September debate
boasted, “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
"One wonders what “facts” Frum thought he heard from Biden, who told
the Detroit man the government “would take your AR-14s” (no such gun
exists), and that AR-15s are “machine guns” (nope) that are “illegal”
(they aren’t). After this string of false statements"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bc21Dem5Fac
"No wonder Joe Biden couldnt remember the rest of the lines, huge tell
into the elites priorities, they dont care about the people anymore."
"think about where his health could/will be in four years. I'm
honestly in disbelief people are voting for him to be in the white
house until 2024."
"He is way past his expiration date. The idiots that kept putting him
in office for all those years are definitely part of the problem, TERM
LIMITS, no longer than two terms, and no more than two positions, and
no more pension or ongoing expense account."
"Dementia is often accompanied by violence."

https://gunhub.com.au/australian-banks-shutting-down-firearms-businesses/
Major Australian Bank Shutting Down Firearms Businesses Bank Accounts
Self defence companies get Wikileaks Style Financial Censorship'd
by banks while global arms dealers get Govt handouts via bank accounts
to murder innocent people.
"NAB has chosen to cease providing you with banking services."
"There are some banks in the US that do this shit already."
"This is why you need cryptocurrency, to route around arbitrary bullshit."

https://jacobforliberty.com/position/gun-control/

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish
it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such
principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence,
indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be
changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience
hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are
sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which
they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them
under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to
throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies;
and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their
former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great
Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having
in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these
States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. -
Paragraph One