America is the greatest empire to grace the face of the Earth

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:44:52 PST 2020

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 19:20 Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:

America is the greatest empire to grace the face of the Earth.

I think you mean "to DISgrace".  Are you taking medicines?  Already did you
try to talk with therapists and/or psychiatrists about your problems,
Ryan?  Depression changes a lot the real perception of everything.

Sincerely?  I will never try to summon you in front a mirror again.  I
hated the experience.  You can go away again and, please, just return when
your ghost learn more about History and Geography.

Take lots and lots of - mental? - care and be happy!  <3