Any Cypherpunk there ?

Alexander Protector afalex169 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:32:54 PDT 2020

> > таракан <cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com>:
> > It can be argued that only 'criminals' should care about changing their
> identity but if you are targeted by a fascist regime, getting a new ID is a
> question of life and death.

Totally agree.

 > Imagine a real fascist power taking control of the entire planet
It has ALREADY happened.

> > how much time they need to seek and destroy opponents or individuals
> listed as potential dangers? maybe just one hour...

We are lucky only in that 'they' themselves (members of the fascist power)
hate each other and devour each other. And already now (you need
examples??), they destroy every REALLY threatening their power persons
(ideologically / psychologically / socially = reputation, etc.).