[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sat Jun 27 17:00:19 PDT 2020

On 06/27/2020 04:29 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Curious and strangely uncomfortable...  :-/
>
> <
> https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/news/verizon-teases-forthcoming-dss-launch-for-nationwide-5g/2020/06
>>

> COVID killing people, 5G, and other dreams since...  this f* year, ouch!
> (>_<)*

Yeah, it's been a fucking horrible year, so far :(

And the rest of the year could well be worse. As in global financial
meltdown. And the rest of the decade could bring the end of our entire
civilization. AKA the Jackpot. Or at least, over the inflection point.

But hey, maybe I'll be dead (not just inside) so I won't care ;)