Surveillance Advocacy

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:59:30 PDT 2020

> > Fri, Feb 21 at 4:43 PM
> > I am surprised that when I do a Google search for 'COVID-19 "google timeline" ', I see essentially no results.
> >
> > We all know now what COVID-19 (nCov, Coronavirus) is.
>
>         No 'we' don't. 'covid' is a global fascist PSYOP, but you prentend to not know it.

That is a very real working hypothesis I've been working on.  I tend
to see that Satan is behind it, but it is effectively
indistinguishable.

>         you are RECOMMENDING and SUPPORTING surveillance.
>
> >to track potential cases of COVID-19 by means of Google Timeline, I don't need to "advocate" it.
>
>         it's exactly what you are doing.

What the punk-stasi is saying is that by looking for cases you provide
legitimacy to it.  And legitimacy in a propaganda campaign is
advocacy, for that is what the propagandist seeks.

>         surveillance already exists and you're RECOMMENDING that it be used to deal with a non-existent 'threat'. You are SUPPORTING surveillance by pathetically lying about its 'usefulness'.

While there might be a case for surveillance in some benevolent
society, it is WAY too much power to the governors in a cracked
society like this.   But IF THERE IS SURVEILLANCE, give access to the
People to balance and check the power being given to government.

Marxos