Whether To Design Open Source Public Records Equipment

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jun 10 23:30:57 PDT 2020

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 05:21:39 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 02:40:34 PM PDT, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
>  On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:17:54 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Punk, it sounds like you might be very concerned around this project.
>
> >    Not about this project in particular. The project is just another example of the uncritical worship of 'technology' that people engage in.
>
> >    Were you already subcribed when Jim proposed to use retard phones to 'anonymously' track people because of the FUCKING FLU SCARE? Self-parody can't get any better (or worse). Jim proposed more fascist surveillane based on an infinitely idiotic government lie, the very same thing that govcorp is doing
>
> No, you sleazy liar.  Here is what I said:

	yes, I dealt with your 'voluntary' fascist garbage in previous messages. It's all archived.  You proposed the very same thing that google-nsa proposes - 'anonymous' 'voluntary' surveillance because of the flu. Get a fucking a grip.

	as to liars, that is you, parroting the lie that the flu is some kind of terrible threat requiring even more 'voluntary' fascism.