Social Atomization and Social Capital

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:10:32 PDT 2020

>> For example, most of us don’t need to trust a farmer to deliver food that
>> isn’t poisoned because in the US we have the FDA

All countries FDA, Depts of Agriculture, Commerce, Militaries,
and UN/WHO, etc have some various controversy and downstream
effects regarding... pesti/herbi/fungi/bio/*-cides, nuke test background
radiation, fertilizer, food irradiation, etc.

People say "you are what you eat", most ignore it.

Half of lawyers claim safe, other half claim death.

Some supply chains playing with RFID, blockchain.
Some brands and stores shilling loyalty rewards metoo coins.

Some people growing their own foods.

Many smoking it.