Social Atomization and Social Capital

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jun 7 14:22:22 PDT 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 06:35:40 +0200 (CEST)
recondite at tuta.io wrote:

> For example, most of us don’t need to trust a farmer to deliver food that isn’t poisoned because in the US we have the FDA

	if you believe that sort of bullshit I have a nice shinny bridge to sell you.

>I don’t think this is a bad evolution in society, to the contrary, I think it’s a net benefit for all involved.

	then you don't know what you're talking about.

>Therefore, the declining amount of social capital needed in our society for it to function is good for our economic production

	no, it's only good for the ruling class.

	“Working from Home Post-Coronavirus Will Give Bosses Greater Control of Workers’ Lives”

	that's right and that's what the Fascist Flu Farce is all about.

	last but not least, jargon like 'atomization' and 'social capital' is not useful. I suggest you frame it in the actual terms of political control and government crime.