handling false dichotomies - build something new

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:08:10 PDT 2020

I would like to link to this 8 minute description of a bloody war between
nations in Africa being mediated to peace in 1 day of mediated talk between
the leaders, by the man who did the mediation.

https://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdFVjYwgeuUpw83hBB74Wy4js8SrmmNxt8U2MkdRA2f7m/Audio/The%20Nonviolent%20Communication%20Training%20Course/7%20-%20Healing,%20Mediation,%20and%20Reconciliation/7-06%20Mediation%20between%20groups.mp3