Cryptocurrency:

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:33:26 PDT 2020

There is no application for cryptocurrencies other than the creation
of a virtual economy for the movement of virtual goods and services
offered online.

Cryptocurrencies are valued at, what? $10BillionUS?  Whatever it is,
it is an injection of a foreign (yet still somewhat pure) money system
into a karmically-entangled one.  YOU DON'T WANT THAT.

If you entangle your new money with the old one, it won't do anything
but create a dystopia like Blade Runner without any real Justice or
corrections of history.

No, you need to be sophisticated...

Marcos