Cryptocurrency:

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 5 15:32:42 PDT 2020

On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 20:02:14 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I feel a bit sad, bcs nobody cares about USPS, even though it looks like matching all the stuff you say about desirable coins (with the exception of the opening of the source code, which I stated will come after finding angel investor and create dev-community)
> I believe this is the only mind-blocking anti-feature.
>
> Correct me if there is any other major complain about USPS

	so your system doesn't have a bloated chain, which is nice. The 'consensus' is handled by voting...based one IP address one vote. But how robust is relying on IP addresses at the end of the day?

	then what about privacy? The fact that nodes don't keep the history doesn't mean it isn't trivial for anybody to keep a copy of all transactions. So, are you using techniques like, say, those used by monero to hide amounts and senders/receivers?