covid masks, Mikovits, considerations -- Re: give a listening ear to those who might "struggle" -- Fw: Interesting

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:42:35 PDT 2020

Zen, you're in AU? I'm in US and tend to harmfully assume that others are.

Masks are economically competitive: like shoes, if you can get all your
citizens to wear them then slightly fewer people stop working sometimes due
to a problem from not.

Inhaling CO2 just gets you a little tired etc: it doesn't put you out of
work.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.