covid masks, Mikovits, considerations -- Re: give a listening ear to those who might "struggle" -- Fw: Interesting

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 22 08:40:31 PDT 2020

If you're frustrated, a bit fearful or even angry, the following discussion
with the ever informative Leo may assist in getting grounded on the issue of
masks during this covid lock down.

We can't do more than we can do - higher authorities are in play here - but we
do what we can for one another, the Aussie way.  We live in a great country of
great people with big hearts and a larrikin way, and there ain't no need to go
gettin all depressed now, especially when you know you're just one shopping
trip away from bumping into some amazing legend in their own mind - it's
uplifting :D

If you're the type who music can be a pick up, perhaps a little country music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWY9udugZ0 "Thank God I’m a Country Boy
(Aussie Version)".

The short version of the convo below is this:

   "If I am infected, and if I wear a mask when close to others, they might be
   a bit less likely to get infected too".

So take heart y'all,

On 22/07/2020 9:43 am, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Yes I've been aware for some weeks that a mask does not really reduce your
> likelihood, only that it reduces spittle transmission range when people
> cough, which might help others.
>
> I was really hoping Mikovits or someone had spoken to this a little more
> clearly.
>
> As to re-inhaling your own CO2, with most masks at least, this is a pretty
> small % of a full breath, although it's true that many people breathe rather
> shallowly - although this is perhaps more of an argument for breathing
> properly rather than to avoid masks, I accept that there may be some %
> reduction in O2/ increase in CO2 when wearing a mask.
>
> I believe that what Mikovits says she says, but I actually have not yet seen
> any quote from her or from her book on this topic, though if one exists, I'd
> certainly be interested to read it...
>
> Regarding the lock down in general, I believe we are not yet in a NWO
> installation free for all, although there is certainly some push for this
> from Bill Gates for example.
>
> What I believe is that we are in a period of testing and judgement, literally
> from the realm(s) above.
>
> This is why I encourage people to get their house in order, rather than say
> be belligerent and stop paying rent or mortgage if you are able, pay your
> debts where you can and "clean up your back yard".
>
> If everything we have here is from a template in the heavens, then they have
> their supercomputers and have their records on us which they update during
> this judgement time.
>
> You're right that we should certainly be cautious of what the MSM "tells" us,
> but some things do actually have a righteous foundation, and we owe it to
> ourselves to try to determine what has a righteous foundation, and what is
> simply tyranny knocking on the door.
>
> And when we can see that something might help others, at least in some
> situations, then it is of course the right thing to do to help others, and so
> we should do that.
>
> Even if it's small, I believe that sometimes wearing a mask may help others
> by reducing their likelihood of infection.
>
> It might be small, but it's a simple way we can look out for one another, and
> there's really no reason to not do that.
>
> It's of course a good thing (and probably the primary personal benefit) to
> keep our own immune system strong.
>
> But perhaps we should not dismiss so quickly those small things that might
> help others.  And frankly, if anything like the Spanish flu appears, I'll be
> really happy that people are trained to wear masks to reduce _their_
> spreading to me, if they get infected - I do not see this as a bad thing.
>
> As long as the elites do the "divorce with China" thing, properly, I am happy
> with learning when a mask might be useful for me or others...

> On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 10:30:20AM +1000, Leo wrote:
Thanks for feedback Zen, 100 % agreed on how we react now, determines our future
in other spheres
Have a lovely day, we all do what we can.
I will send you a recipe to assist in knocking these out.........