Red Bull - Official Drank o' The Alt-Freakin-Right - "you know you love 'em Ossie sheilas"

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Jul 25 11:37:30 PDT 2020

On 7/21/20 19:46, this fell into my inbox:> Oh yeah, the BLM awareness
raising campaign is starting to bear fruit, grape drank fruit to be
precise :D> > I ain't sure Red Bull does grape drank, but it looks like
it on day agenda now muffaduckas ;)[etc]

Welp, looks like Coca-Cola Energy it is for now, if I should be in the
mood. Though I'm trying to cut the sugar/carbs and caffeine as much as
circumstances allow, anyway...

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com