Red Bull - Official Drank o' The Alt-Freakin-Right - "you know you love 'em Ossie sheilas"

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 12:41:49 PDT 2020

 On Saturday, July 25, 2020, 11:38:06 AM PDT, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

 On 7/21/20 19:46, this fell into my inbox:> Oh yeah, the BLM awareness

raising campaign is starting to bear fruit, grape drank fruit to be
precise :D> > I ain't sure Red Bull does grape drank, but it looks like
it on day agenda now muffaduckas ;)[etc]

>Welp, looks like Coca-Cola Energy it is for now, if I should be in the
mood. Though I'm trying to cut the sugar/carbs and caffeine as much as
circumstances allow, anyway...

Jim Bell's comments:I discovered Coke Zero a few years ago.  It's a reasonably good copy of Coke.  I had to change, I was diagnosed as Type 2 diabetic 18 years ago.
I remember when they announced "New Coke" in 1985.  Alone, that wasn't a threat.  The threat was that they were intending to CANCEL old-Coke.  I seriously considered renting a storage unit and buying a lifetime supply of old-Coke.  Never actually did that, because I couldn't imagine how they could be so flaming STUPID as to force everyone onto a newer (and worse) product.  Turns out I was right.But I also discovered, within the last few years, that cans of pop are NOT hermetically-sealed:  They WILL lose their carbonation after a couple years, at least some of them.
          Jim Bell