Juan, you have a lot of women on your side! - [PEACE]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:29:10 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 20:54 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/18/2020 07:48 AM, Karl wrote:
>

> i feel so furious reading this!  it becomes so hard to do my work!  zig
> why
> > are you saying these things?
>
> He's saying those things to piss you off. Not you, personally, but
> people generally who care what randoms on the webs say.

Yep, that is the point.  The guy is not creative or intelligent, Karl.
Just relax, please.  He does NOT deserve your anger, your wrath, your fury,
your rage, etc, etc...

More than that, it's hard to say. Z used to be more of a normal geek on
> this list.

Normal geek?  For Darwin' sake, you are always a gentleman, very kind,
Mirimir.  I do love you.  <3

But then he started trying to satirize and out-troll Juan aka punks at tfwno.gf,
> who's been here like forever. So Z has more or less inverted Juan's tropes,
> in prototypically Australian style.

He was always licking Juan publicly for years, but his love was rejected
and now...  Well, the world thinks the hate of a rejected woman is bitter,
but it needs to know better the hate of a rejected man still hidden in a
very closed closet, full of ugly skeletons...  It's a sad thing.  He tries
to hurt everybody for trying to forget his own pain.

Not our area, Karl.  Sorry, you can't save him of himself.  In this case,
let it for professional help, please.