www.Tesmanian.com: FCC approves the operation of 'Starlink Router' for SpaceX's internet

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri Jul 17 17:23:45 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:23:49PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> > so going back to your comments on ideology, notice how cypherpunks are > just technocrats whose main interest is 'technology', not freedom.
>
> Everybody wants money and a piece of the cake...
>
> Money is the key aspect here... PayPal used by 99% of the slaves-
> freelancers to get their miserable payments...
>
> Freedom is the essence...

Well said.

Ironically, this drill lockdown is leaving a lot of folks with a lot more time to conteplate their lives.

When shelter, food and water is handled, we have the space to find ourselves, to make decisions like "what sort of communication network would be simple and useful between small communities", and "where would we like to travel, or need to travel, and how would we like to do that".

Covid, for many at least, is a temporary halt to the Human Race.