www.Tesmanian.com: FCC approves the operation of 'Starlink Router' for SpaceX's internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 17 15:18:48 PDT 2020

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 21:59:10 +0000
таракан <cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Musk may have some dreams and some talent, I  agree on this but knowing the character and how he made money from payPal which is a real piece of shit, which was sold billions of $ to eBay - another mega piece of shit - I have few hopes anything can be achieved by Musk that could benefit 'mankind" in general.

	as always, reality is its own parody

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia

	no doubt musko is a 'pioneer' in arpanet surveillance, that's why he got into paypal (a pioneering brand of the US military specializing in financial surveillance)

> Musk may have some dreams and some talent

	musk's dream is to be one the most corrupt assholes on the planet, and he's achieved his 'muricunt dream. No doubt he has lots of talent. He has enough political talent to become the king of crony capitalists.

	so going back to your comments on ideology, notice how cypherpunks are just technocrats whose main interest is 'technology', not freedom.