www.Tesmanian.com: FCC approves the operation of 'Starlink Router' for SpaceX's internet

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:59:10 PDT 2020

I agree that there is hardly anything to expect from Musk. In the USA, one does not become such a powerful person without having strong political ties with the Gvnt and power in place.

Musk may have some dreams and some talent, I  agree on this but knowing the character and how he made money from payPal which is a real piece of shit, which was sold billions of $ to eBay - another mega piece of shit - I have few hopes anything can be achieved by Musk that could benefit 'mankind" in general.

Anything that would provide alternative communications to people on earth should be affordable and ran by people / organizations which are not greedy or corrupt (good luck to find any !) ... well maybe that will be created... actually I am part of a group which is trying to build a free Short-Wave radio network for data transmissions using cryptography, sort of 'survival internet'... without any Musk behind.

We really may need that to keep our human knowledge. Some may know the project library genesis ... it's an attempt to survive what may be a Barbary apocalypse, a dark numerical age with a worldwide power taking suddenly control of everything everywhere and sending us to High-Security jails for the rest of our lives.