BlueLeaks: LE Fusion FBI... Massive Dump from Anonymous

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:21:34 PDT 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, June 22, 2020 10:51 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.wired.com/story/blueleaks-anonymous-law-enforcement-hack/
> infohash:cccaad8d8b856c9609137890d5802189d841ad2c primary
> infohash:ZTFK3DMLQVWJMCITPCINLABBRHMEDLJM
>
> RELEASE: #BlueLeaks (269 GB) Ten years of data from over 200 police
> departments, fusion centers and other law enforcement training and
> support resources. Among the hundreds of thousands of documents are
> police and FBI reports, bulletins, guides and more.

!!!
 Some reliable comrades who were hosting a mirror of #BlueLeaks (they copied it from the public release) have informed me they've gotten an rather unfriendly visit and some hostile questions from DHS about it, some specifically about me.
!!!
- https://twitter.com/NatSecGeek/status/1283784115570049024

be sure to get your copy while it's hot!

http://ooz54wtg6y72a7rrymgsw5625sjy7ewgc5s32m2wchxkyos4lixpjjid.onion/BlueLeaks.tar.torrent

best regards,