"I Definitely Wouldn't Have Supported The Holocaust If I Lived In Nazi Germany"

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Jul 7 19:17:00 PDT 2020

   'I Definitely Wouldn't Have Supported The Holocaust If I Lived In Nazi Germany,' Says Woman Who Supports Abortion Today
   https://babylonbee.com/news/i-definitely-wouldnt-have-supported-the-holocaust-if-i-lived-in-nazi-germany-says-woman-who-supports-abortion-today

      PORTLAND, OR—Local woman Peyton Hill says she definitely would not have supported the Holocaust if she lived in Nazi Germany during the 1930s and 1940s, thinking herself enlightened by the glorious morality of the current year and not susceptible to being deceived as brutish, barbaric humans were in ages past.

      She said this even though she supports the modern-day holocaust against the unborn, being a strong supporter of abortion at any time for any reason.

      "Oh, yeah, I definitely would have stood up against that injustice and not gone along with the crowd because it was cool and popular," said the woman wearing a shirt reading "My Body, My Choice." "I probably would have been one of the only ones to turn against the Nazis and say, 'Enough!' and not buy into the lies wholesale."

      She then began polishing her Planned Parenthood pin with her pink beanie.

      "I'm really good at seeing through the lies of the culture and standing for moral truth and justice," she said before firing off a tweet explaining that women have the absolute right to kill their unborn children under the guise of women's healthcare.

      "I'm one of the good ones."

[With apologies to those with past life memories of the horrific medical consequences for young ladies in bygone eras who suffered greatly, often life endingly, due to choosing abortions back in those times of relatively barbaric "medicine doctors" - whilst of course in today's enlightened world, nothing barbaric ever ever happens.]

   New Google Technology Autocorrects Users' Thoughts
   https://babylonbee.com/news/new-google-technology-autocorrects-users-thoughts

   Progressives Admit They're Just Not Used To Killing People Who Might Fight Back
   https://babylonbee.com/news/left-admits-theyre-just-not-used-to-killing-people-who-might-fight-back

   Disney+ Displays Warning That 'Hamilton' May Contain Positive Depictions Of Founding Fathers
   https://babylonbee.com/news/disney-displaying-warning-that-hamilton-contains-positive-depictions-of-founding-fathers

   Taylor Swift Releases New Song 'I Kissed A Girl And You'll Like It Or Else You're A Disgusting Bigot'
   https://babylonbee.com/news/taylor-swift-releases-new-song-i-kissed-a-girl-and-youll-like-it-or-else-youre-a-disgusting-bigot

   Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inadvertently Featured On 'In Memoriam' Segment At Oscars Third Year In A Row
   https://babylonbee.com/news/ruth-bader-ginsburg-accidentally-featured-on-academy-awards-in-memorium-segment-third-year-in-a-row

   Atheists Launch No Lives Matter Movement
   https://babylonbee.com/news/atheists-launch-no-lives-matter-movement

   Rocky Balboa Statue Goes 15 Rounds Against Rioters
   https://babylonbee.com/news/rocky-balboa-statue-goes-15-rounds-against-rioters

   Facebook Introduces New 'Heresy!' Reaction Button
   https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook-introduces-new-heresy-reaction-button

   Nation Wishes God Would Send Someone Who Could Unify People Across Races, Classes, Genders, Tribes, Tongues
   https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-wishes-god-would-send-someone-who-could-unify-people-across-all-races-classes-genders-tribes-tongues

   Unforgivable Sin Now Thought To Be Whiteness
   https://babylonbee.com/news/unforgivable-sin-now-thought-to-be-whiteness

   Husband With Mild Cold Bids Farewell To Family From Deathbed
   https://babylonbee.com/news/husband-with-mild-cold-bids-farewell-to-family-from-death-bed

   Man Who Gets Coronavirus Relieved He Can Finally Touch His Face All He Wants
   https://babylonbee.com/news/man-who-gets-coronavirus-relived-he-can-finally-touch-his-face-all-he-wants