Kanye West recently tweeted his intention to run for President in 2020.

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:01:18 PDT 2020

I didn't know who that guy was: Kanye West...

Actually it's very credible he could become the next "president" (shall we still call it a president?) of the hyper-power which is ruling the world...

In Ukraine, the "president" is a former comical actor who interpreted for years the role of the Ukrainian president ... on TV.

After all who was Adolph Hitler...a failed clown ... a precursor of "IT"...

Are we not able to build an alternate power or are we OK to let bad clowns to control and guide us ?